Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Israel Army Proposes to Create Enclaves
Date: Feb 14, 2004 @ 07:49
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

But I don't get why you say there is no variability.
In a particular horizantal cross section, the
boundaries drawn will be different in different
scenarios. For example, consider if the plane with
the MX-US median line of the river projected up onto
it. If I were standing as I sai in the last email,
there would be two Mexican enclaves in the US, where
the plane cuts my legs. But If I walked over to the
US side north of the marker, those two enclaves would
no longer exist on that same cross-section. So I
would say the activity on the bridge does affect the
border and there is definitely variability in this
regard.