Subject: florida multipointing summary
Date: Feb 11, 2004 @ 01:56
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

> maybe these points were missed because their names were
> unfamiliar to newer members
>
> so for starters please see message 437 & the laorospo doc in
> the files section
>
> but please understand also that our florida multicounty
pointing
> & points as a whole hold a larger place in the total bp archive
> than any other set of tertiary multipoints in the world
>
> indeed we already have about 10 of these points in the can
now
> each an epic in its own right
> including several megapoints & a global maxipoint candidate
>
> it might be fun to try recalling & summarizing them all

the visits & primary reports were as follows

bacaja class b message 9171
bajawa class c message 9171
brcohe class c message 9123
chdeglhi class e message 9123
chdesa class e unreported
chglhele class e message 9123
codamo class e message 1335
dehahi class c messages 1489 1490 1491 1498
glhemaokpa class b messages 1391 1472 & files
hahipo class e messages 1489 1490 1491 1498
hahimapo class c messages 1489 1490 1491 1498
hepasu class c 13009
laorospo class a message 437 & file
paposu class c message 13009

well thats 14 points tried actually