Subject: Re: BoundaryPoint - More tightening
Date: Feb 11, 2004 @ 02:36
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Brendan"
<pit.hokie@a...> wrote:
> Mike,
>
> I think the point Kevin is trying to make is that you strayed
off-topic
> telling your tire story. You sent entire messages with no
multipointing
> content at all.

well at least i tried to get my entire paposu & hepasu & tire story
as reported in messages 13006 & 13007 & 13009 posted as a
single message
but it is true that i ran out of time twice

this can sometimes happen when you are reporting fresh tries
from the field

indeed i wish it happened to everyone

but it wasnt my intention to split that into 3 parts until i had to

> Yet a few weeks ago when a quote was posted to the list (I
think by
> Lowell?), you questioned its relevance because it had no
multipointing
> content at all.

exactly
& i will continue to question when i dont understand the
relevance or point of things

so if you are ever aware of starting something that is off point
please be sure to tell what you like about your offering & why

otherwise
you arent even hitting the broad side of our bp barn
so far as i am concerned
& i have some responsibility for this barnyard
so you may well expect at least some kidding & asking from me

There was no difference, and some on the list see it as
> being quite hypocritical.

there was the difference i have explained above
& so it is their mistake & their problem
isnt it

> Now you contradict yourself in this message saying that
everything is
> allowed, but being on point and "being true to the purpose of
the group"
> is also important.

no contradiction there

> Well, which is it? It can't be both.

yes it is both

both are true

& being on point & being true is most important
dont you agree
or why are we here

Most lists like ours stray
> off-topic from time to time and I don't see this one as any
different.

yes this list is entirely different from all other lists

we are a group that by its very nature & purpose takes aim at
points & tries them

so the accuracy & truth of our tries is everything

& there is a critical difference here between being on & being off

between being class a & being class eeeee

between being right & just being silly

between being authentic & being bogus

dont you see
ours isnt at all like other groups
& thank goodness

> There's no reason people should not feel free to post a link or
text
> about a tangental piece not directly related to borders and/or
> multipointing.

& no reason other people shouldnt feel free to ask them what
they think they are doing here

> No personal offense meant to you, but I understand why the
argument is
> made.

for the reasons given above
i dont think you did understand
tho i believe you may understand now
& i know there was no offense
so thanx for your thoughts

> Brendan
> Monroeville, PA USA

were
> unfamiliar to
> > >newer members
> >
> > Your admirable multipointing credentials have never been in
> question.
>
> yes i agree
> so thats not what this is about
> good
>
> The
> > question is whether there is any scope in this group to
provide
> some
> > context as to why multipoints exist in the first place
>
> good question
> i would think so
> & i for one would be quite interested in learning why they do
exist
> in the first place
> excellent
>
> , or even to add
> > occasional humorous anecdotes about those things that
> thwart our quest?
>
> interesting
> please clarify what you mean by
> our quest
> & also what you mean by
> those things that thwart it
>
> It
> > would seem this is allowed for certain members of the
group,
> but not others
> > despite the much-vaunted personal sovereignty of each of
us.

> wait
> to me it seems everything is equally allowed here for all
>
> indeed the whole world is equally free for all
> isnt it
>
> & that proposition must apply especially to bp & this our most
> beloved everyones land
> dont you think
>
> so i really dont know what you are talking about here kevin
>
> nor do i think group consensus has anything to do with it
>
> being on point & on target has everything to do with it
>
> being true to the purpose of the group has everything to do with
it

> & members who are both slobbery about that & voluble as well
> & then negatively oriented on top of all that
> do tend to make a laughing stock of themselves
> for being so persistently off the beam
>
> & i am here equally as free as you to enjoy it all with you
>
> & my questions really are my questions
>
> & i wish you would really answer some of them
>

> the consistency is already provided by cosmic law
> & it is already very nice
> as well as very empowering to know
>
> you get what you vibrate
>

> I'm happy to
> > live with the group consensus on this, but it would be nice to
> have some
> > consistency.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Kevin Meynell
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c2n8a19/M=268585.4521611.56940
62.1261774/D=eg

roupweb/S=1705126166:HM/EXP=1076545138/A=1950448/R=0
/*http://ashnin.com/
> clk/muryutaitakenattogyo?YH=4521611&yhad=1950448> click
here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=268585.4521611.5694062.1
261774/D=egrou