Subject: Re: Witness markers
Date: Feb 08, 2004 @ 17:07
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

interesting

so could the lingering slight uncertainty about the exact position of
the jungholz boundary cross perhaps hinge on whether a particular
marker is understood to be direct or indirect

or
taking another tack
could the uncertainty simply be the result of not knowing exactly how
far offline or offpoint a particular indirect marker actually is

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Ernst Stavro Blofeld <