Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: American ghost tripoints
Date: Feb 08, 2004 @ 02:51
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

On third reading, I now understand your question (I think).

I don't know which treaty, whether, ESGB or GBUS, was signed earlier on
September 3, 1783, nor how many minutes apart they were. Falconer mentions EGGB
and GBUS in adjacent paragraphs in that order, but who can say whether he
mentioned them chronologically?

In one order, you get a momentary tripoint, in the other, you don't!

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA