Subject: Re: Grosvenor on maps
Date: Jan 30, 2004 @ 17:53
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

you are right kevin & thanx for being so real

& your relief has already arrived
as you see

for i am redoubling my efforts to be as clear & simple as possible

& not only when speaking to you

for your criticism is just
in general as well as in particular

& to answer your respectful implied questions

yes i certainly do write as i do for amusement
both my own & that of any others who may possibly be amused

but i dont mean to be obfuscating so much as thorough

& these various faults you have found are actually only essays to
that end of providing full context

so clearly thats a class e as in elusive in terms of my try at
communication with you

& i know i could write more simply because i see i am already doing so

& i would like to make much more of this simple nice quote
especially if you wont mind
because i really really would like to know any particulars of an
example of a predreamt multipoint
as claimed
& how that all works
if it works

for it seems important news if true

i would also like to add

my writing
like everything else i do
is as experimental & original as possible
frankly because i am a little insatisfied with practically all the
old ways on the planet & would like to see if i cant devise some
improvements

& so i am very excited both about the multipointing & all my tries
including my scribblings
& about the group as it is

i am keenly stimulated by the possibility of actually dreaming &
thinking our way out of the slight jam we all appear to be in here on
planet earth together
evidently only because of all the tired old ways

being so full of ourselves & multiplying as we all do here looks very
promising to me as an experimental format for being together

so please continue to bear with me here friends

i will continue with our preordained texas sized refinement of not
only bp but myself thruout 2004

& thanx for hearing

& thanx for asking when in doubt

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Flynn, Kevin" <flynnk@r...>
wrote:
> You write in such a convoluted fashion, sometimes with manufactured
> vocabulary, with multiple compound phrases, conjunctive and
interposed
> clauses of seemingly random thoughts, that it is an impediment to my
> comprehending what you're actually trying to say. Plain layman's
English