Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Grosvenor on maps
Date: Jan 30, 2004 @ 02:02
Author: Flynn, Kevin ("Flynn, Kevin" <flynnk@...>)

You write in such a convoluted fashion, sometimes with manufactured
vocabulary, with multiple compound phrases, conjunctive and interposed
clauses of seemingly random thoughts, that it is an impediment to my
comprehending what you're actually trying to say. Plain layman's English
would be a relief. I find myself having to re-read almost every one of your
sentences multiple times, and often I just give up. I don't know whether you
write in such obfuscating style for your own amusement, or whether you could
just write more simply for the rest of us (or at least for me).

Anyway, enough for me. I only jumped into the thread because I thought you
were making too much out of a simple, nice quote.