Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: New Cyprus tripoints uncovered
Date: Jan 25, 2004 @ 19:01
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

I now know what the line on http://www.cyprus-un-plan.org/MapofNicosia.pdf
stand for and that also make sence to the line on
ftp://194.154.157.107/MapofFamagusta.pdf .

From two independent resourses I have been told their refer to the property
change at mentioned on http://www.cyprus-un-plan.org/AnnexVII.pdf.

The line also seem to agree with the defined border on
http://www.cyprus-un-plan.org/CyprusProblemwithmaps.pdf from pages 112. This
border should become an inner Cyprus border between two republics (Bosnia
style), and so there will be some tripoints with the SBA, but off course
they will not we world class.

This leaves us with presently the four defacto virgin tripoints.

Jesper