Subject: Re: video tripoint
Date: Jan 20, 2004 @ 17:30
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

spectacular as usual marcel
& i just dreamt youd return soon with a big one
but this is also the return of an older dream too
now really beginning to come true

a webcam on every tricountry point in the world

but i am still puzzling out what you mean by
after the refuge fragment

& i cant yet put my finger on the tripoint itself
while of course running out of time in paradise

so please add any extra advice you can to help on these questions
while i look for another computer

thanx

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "marcelmiquelcat"