Subject: Re: video tripoint
Date: Jan 20, 2004 @ 19:33
Author: marcelmiquelcat ("marcelmiquelcat" <marcelmiquel@...>)

Ok, I will try to explain. As you can see, this is a video of an
ascention to the medacorba peak. When the video is aprox. at 50%,
they arrive on a mountain refuge. You can see some views from inside
the refuge, and just after these images,the camera is on the top of a
mountain travelling a panorama. I think this panorama it's taken from
the peak, so from the tripoint. It's not a good quality image, but I
think it's possible to recognize the rocky monument that we know that
exists on the top. There is no sound, but if you read the french text
on the page, they have slept on the Baiau refuge just before to
attack the peak, so it seems reasonable but not sure 100% that the
panorama belongs to the tripoint.

marcel