Subject: Re: Finding MENHUS
Date: Dec 15, 2003 @ 21:35
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

ok i dont see how you can use your time better than by enjoying it
tho i do appreciate you are oriented toward work & productivity
even if our multipointing itself is oriented toward pure play
so i will try in future to spare you from as much otherwise useless
enjoyment as possible

& to begin with please be aware that our crazy bp search engine has
perked up considerably in recent days
so for any newcomer or oldtimer to be sure of exhausting any search
term
like menhus or latxus or whatever
before proceeding further
now requires fewer than a dozen pumps of our crazy search engine

but anyway about latxus
this as you probably know is at or near one of the 5 points where the
3nm & 9nm regimes meet
4 of which involve federal waters tripoints

previously
for the one convergency which produces no tripoint
namely in the dry tortugas
you have indicated how there is no overlapping or wraparound of the
smaller terminal arc by the larger one
but that the 2 regimes separate crisply at right angles to each other

& we have also previously found an apparent proof in the bible that a
1953 alfl compact prevents the terminal florida arc from wrapping
around the terminal alabama arc by specifying a peculiar but
evidently effective terminal alfl loxodrome
running 1 minute west of due south into the gulf of mexico to the
seaward limit of each respective state

& the problems of prusvin & prusvis are largely confined to figuring
out how to balance the effects of the 9nm regime of puerto rico with
those of the 3nm regime of the virgin islands

probably by first giving the 3nm full effect
& then wrapping the 9nm around it as much as possible

tho i could imagine giving them a proportional effect too
&or even cutting a clean meridional division between them
or some other solution

but i assume this remains undone & so is only putative in any case
& therefore maybe not so pressing or problematic as the others

the most problematic of the 5 points however appears to be latxus
not only because there doesnt seem to be any provision in place for
preventing texas from wrapping around louisiana
but also because the right bank of the sabine extends so much farther
out to sea than does the left bank that the arc overlap if any wont
be merely threefold but maybe about tenfold in its effect
& could potentially wrap texas waters way more than just an extra 6nm
around louisiana waters
& thus project latxus far to the east of the sabine pass

& since you have already shown a map that has the louisiana 3nm arcs
so nicely filled in all the way to the sabine pass
determining latxus now seems to me to be just a matter of figuring
out exactly what stops the swing of the easternmost texas 9nm arc
& exactly where it does so

& if you can figure that one out
then please do proceed by all means directly to prusvin & prusvis
to pin down the entire ensemble

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/