Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Finding MENHUS
Date: Dec 15, 2003 @ 20:06
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

Mike,

I didn't mean "challenge" in the sense that you must have taken it. I meant it
as a motivation and inspiration toward a positive accomplishment, not a rivalry.
In this sense, a challenge is good thing. If you had not brought the need to my
attention, I would not have known of it. Thanks.

Now that you have directed me to message 338, however, I see that I wasted a few
hours of research replowing the same ground. It's not that I didn't enjoy it,
but I could have better used my time. Before I tackle LATXUS, please tell me
what is already known and the nature of the unknown. Thanks.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA