Subject: Re: Four Color Maps
Date: Dec 06, 2003 @ 19:32
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

well i know this has been a perennially interesting question eric
but how about first showing us a theoretical example of a topology
requiring a 5th color
& then at least we will know what to seek on your behalf in reality

otherwise i think we may only continue to peck away at this huge
offering
& finally shrug our shoulders
even if we had the geographical knowledge to apply to it

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Choate" <choatune@y...>