Subject: Re: customs exclaves in the usa
Date: Dec 02, 2003 @ 19:52
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

ok here is an apparently unlimited free internet computer already
a few miles farther down the rio at new mexico state university
not to mention all the college girls again
so my dreams are already met & squared
& my party as complete as possible
since i know you are all here with me whether you ever get here or not

& if i can just remain pinned to such an excruciatingly delightful
cross as this for as long as possible it could be enough to finally
redeem even the redeemer & redemption themselves

in fact this las cruces megapoint could prove to be so rich
we might even redeem all the great religions & moralities & teachings
of the world in a single payment

& then think how happy we could all be

so on that note
i am out to lunch
& will return at will
now that i can

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002" <orc@o...> wrote:
> [...]
> so how could your appreciation not also be
>
> > As one who owns property in and plans eventually to reside within
> one of these
> > frontier zones, I'd like to add some perspective here.
>
> first
> do you agree there are 3 & only 3 sniffer exclaves
>
> that was really my try & point of inquiry
>
> of course you are right about the chokepoints
>
> & thats why it must boil down to a simple matter of topology
>
> so how many claves & what are their true shapes is really the main
> course here
>
> & my exquisitely delicious personal situation is just desserts
>
> your other info is great to have while here too tho
>

> i have also found the rio here as little as 5 paces wide
> & nowhere even ankle deep
> so i expect the chnmtx retry will go well
> provided we dont have to flee again
>
> also just the sound of the also mentioned doelot tripoint & its
safe
> looking location have been even more inviting to my imagination
>
> but i hope some company will arrive for these tries
> even if not you yourself lowell
>
> also i am finding the conditions increasingly agreeable as i get to
> learn the place
> & i havent even ventured far beyond las cruces yet
> tho i realize the territory of my clave is much more extensive
>
> what i am really looking for first tho is unlimited free internet
>
> that will make being here a complete & utter delight
> for then i could rejoin you all at bp in strength again
> rather than in just these mad dashes thru the crazy library system
> they have here
> practically at ground zero of the cross
>
> but more on this later if possible
>

> > When I used to return from the border at Eagle Pass, Texas (near
> which my
> > property is located), the Border Patrol's secondary highway
> checkpoint (just
> > southwest of the junction of US 57 and FM 481 about 12 miles
> northeast of Eagle
> > Pass) was more often closed than not. When it was open, the
> minimal staff was
> > looking only for illegal immigrants. They were Border Patrol,
> after all, not
> > Customs. They would just wave you through if you looked halfway
> blond and
> > didn't have any passengers obviously trying to hide. That all
> changed after
> > 9/11. Now the Border Patrol is part of the Bureau of Customs and
> Border
> > Protection's "One Face at the Border." The checkpoint is always
> open, and the
> > staff is human, canine, and videocam. Each person is quizzed on
> U.S.
> > nationality or immigration status, destination, and purpose of
> trip, just as is
> > done at the U.S. Border Stations at the end of the international
> bridges. These
> > secondary checkpoints are legally considered functional
equivalents