Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Boundaries of the United States and the Several States
Date: Nov 11, 2003 @ 15:05
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

Using the clues below, I have been able to determine that the ISSN is 1044-9612.
This is the most recent 1976 edition.

Complete info on the publication is found at
http://usgs-georef.cos.com/cgi-bin/getRec?un=1984-031541 .

The USGS site says that it is available for $7.50 plus $5 handling fee. They
accept major credit cards. You can download and print the order form (to return
by mail or fax) at
http://erg.usgs.gov/isb/pubs/forms/usgsbooks.pdf . Use "ISSN 1044-9612" as the
stock number.
They will ship internationally if you provide a FedEx, DHL, or UPS account
number.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA