Subject: Re: County quadripoints
Date: Nov 10, 2003 @ 16:30
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

adam i tried that point & reported it in real time in messages 5167
5172 5174 5177 5179 & 5181
if you dont mind wading thru a lot of other stuff with it
but the skinny is i wasnt stopped by snow or mudslick but only by
the closely held private property in the end

& there was a photo attached but the link appears to have expired

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "adamnvillani" <avillani@u...>