Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: NJNY
Date: Nov 04, 2003 @ 07:46
Author: Asher Samuels (Asher Samuels <asher972@...>)

The pavement might not always change on a border, but some other clues to tell
that you have found an urban border are:

speed limit changes
street numbers have a major change (i.e. start going down instead of going up,
number of digits changes)
yellow lines appear/disappear
speed limit notices

On more major streets, you might see signs from the Lions, Kiwanis, etc. with
meeting info

Asher