Subject: Re: NJNY
Date: Nov 03, 2003 @ 22:15
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

flemington nj

the following message 11992 was the point of origin of the huge &
various
boundaries thru urban areas
message tree that began with message 12129

& you may recall it was necessary for jesper to explain this twice to
me before i even saw his point
which is
a common street grid with a rare diagonal border cutting thru it

so of course i had to check this out as i was passing so close by on
the way to philadelphia today
& i was indeed able with some difficulty to find the usgs depicted
njny monument 15
& to imagine the state line proceeding from it to where the license
plates of the many parked cars changed colors
as i zigzagged more than usual thru the streets

there were no pavement changes or other visible signs of the state
line itself
& the mailman believes there are no divided houses
but frankly i cant see how there could fail to be at least divided
house lots

of course i have no camera with me
but it wasnt very photogenic anyway

indeed the dizziness value probably far exceeded the curiosity value
& i was able to remain disoriented for some time as i tried to find my
way back to the extremely limited access interstate highway 287 i was
passing thru on

for me not knowing where i am nor where i am going is a rare &
special treat
& this area is very effective for inducing that condition

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@i...>

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/