Subject: Re: NJNY
Date: Nov 04, 2003 @ 14:38
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

there was one sign that said
not
welcome to west mahwah or nj etc etc
but
this isnt suffern anymore
so please lift the damn plow blade already

or something to that effect

otherwise only the change in the license plates revealed this grid
wasnt a seamless whole

i did however find one car parked on the wrong side of the line
which is always a hazard when playing this game
but it was so obviously misplaced that i could easily ignore it

good idea about the house numbers tho

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Asher Samuels <asher972@y...>

<jesniel@i...>
> > wrote:
> > > This straight line have to cross through buildings etc., there
E of