Subject: Re: Boundaries through urban areas
Date: Nov 02, 2003 @ 16:31
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

thanx & i dont mean to squelch anything
since trying to stop anything only promotes it anyway
but i did mean as always to review everything presented here as
multipunctiliously as possible
& to relate it as attentively as possible to our central & common
most valued focus & bliss

but all other bliss is absolutely welcome too
provided of course that it is absolutely blissful

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> you are right.
>
> end of discussion
>
> jesper

McManus"

> > > Tunnels should qualify. We have two railway tunnels and
one
> > highway tunnel
> > > under the CAUS boundary, and one railway tunnel under
the
> > MXUS boundary. Of
> > > course, international tunnels are more common in the Alps
> > and Andes.
> > >
> > > Lowell G. McManus
> > > Leesville, Louisiana, USA

nothing