Subject: Re: Boundaries through urban areas
Date: Nov 02, 2003 @ 01:38
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

haha
& now i am the one with no idea what you guys are talking about
hahaha
but it strikes me as a great spoof of real try pointing

i will tell you seriously tho that the roofed tripoint i am aware of is
situated on dry land rather than in the water
hahaha
that was a good one tho

so this clue alone should save you guys a lot of trouble
hahahaha

also
as previously mentioned
only a true multistate or multicountry point would properly dignify
this puzzle
since we already have an example of a lower level roofed
multipoint
the one that occurs under the capitol rotunda in washington dc
where that city is split into its 4 semicardinal quadrants

& we have the expectation that there could well be many such
seats of government whose domes or cupolas similarly cap the
crosshairs of similarly designed municipal quarterings

possibly many such county seats in the middle west of the usa

anyway more likely than greater vancouver i would think

again this is just to save you some trouble
or else to give you a good steer
if more lower level examples of covered multipoints are what you
really want

& i bet you could find dozens this way if you really cared to try

also
one last clue & steer
in case you really are trying for the big one

probably the only other bp members who may already be aware
of the structurally enclosed tripoint that i am referring to
are jack & gregg

& this tripoint is for now the most major & indeed the only known
major example of a roofed multipoint in the world

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> Yes, nice to discover new things (and to read posting from you
where you
> wrote understandable language).
>
> A colleagues informed me of a postal district enclave in
Copenhagen, but

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/