Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] special to jack & company
Date: Nov 02, 2003 @ 01:18
Author: jparsell ("jparsell" <jparsell@...>)

Michael, my answer is yes, but.  Yes I am interested in going to mdvawv but I don't think there is much
of a chance of finding anywhere near low water conditions. My cousin in Martinsburg, WV just told me
they have received more than a foot above normal precipitation this year.  Her location is about 25 miles
NW of Harpers Ferry and in the Potomac drainage.  We are in the same boat here with the Black River
at flood stage and this seems to be common all over the north-east.  If November is very dry the Potomac
might be approachable by the end of the month.  After that you are getting into winter conditions and
very short days.  I'll keep checking with my cousin for the next few weeks and will keep you posted.
There should be info on the internet about levels in major rivers.  Does anybody know a site for that
kind of information?

Jack