Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Boundaries through urban areas
Date: Nov 01, 2003 @ 18:01
Author: Doug Murray (Doug Murray <doug@...>)

There are some tri-point possibilities here in Vancouver and
surrounding areas:
Check out the centre map:

http://216.239.57.104/search?q=cache:-XDJ5PBRnicJ:www.vancouver-bc.com/
maps.html+vancouver+map&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

I will consult some printed maps and see if any of the potential
multipoints are under a roof.

Cheers!

Doug

On Saturday, November 1, 2003, at 01:54 AM, Jesper Nielsen wrote:

> I visited the divided structure on the Copenhagen City-Copenhagen
> County
> lines yesterday comming from work, but there is nothing there.
>
> It's definately not an overground building. Such a dissapointment.
>
> I like the idea of a roofed multipoint, something new to look for.
>
> Jesper
> >
> > They just published a 1:4000 of Copenhagen City/Frederiksberg
> counties,
> and
> > I found a divided building on the Copenhagen City-Copenhagen County
> line.
> > See attachment. I drive on the main road every day, so I will stop
> soon to
> > check out the building. Pity it's already dark here at 4 pm. There is
> > actually a parish tripoint there in the middle of the road crossing.
> >
> > Jesper

<image.tiff>

Doug Murray Productions - Border Films
POV Sports - The X