Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Boundaries through urban areas
Date: Nov 01, 2003 @ 17:16
Author: udomet@gmx.de (udomet@...)

The railway station building Bayerisch Eisenstein is divided
Bayerisch-Eisenstein(Germany/Bavaria)-Zelezna Ruda/Markt Eisenstein (CZ).
It was built approximate 1870 through a agreement between the Austrian
Empire (Czech was to 1918 a part of Austria) and the Kingdom of Bavaria.
Today is
the german railway (DB) and czech Railway (CD),
D + CZ Border guard, D + CZ police and D + CZ customs, restaurants + shops
in the this railway station building.

The railway station building is border crossing for travelers with railway
and pedestrians (street in front of railway station building).

Bernd Kuecks bordersite has some pics from this border railway station
building (see c Around Germany, Germany/Bavaria+Czech,
number 30).

Sweet. I went to college at Tufts University in