Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Boundaries through urban areas
Date: Oct 30, 2003 @ 19:44
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@image.dk>)

Apart from 1st level county borders that Copenhagen surburbs expand, beyound
there is only one 1st level divided town: Foldingbro (Sønderjylland (old
North Schleswig)-Ribe). It's an old DEDK 1864-1920 border town. The border
is the famous Kongeåen (King's Stream that gives the public name to the
1864-1920: Kongeå-grænsen. I haven't investigated the county border that
much in detail, but I doubt that there are any divided buildings on
non-Copenhagen borders.

They just published a 1:4000 of Copenhagen City/Frederiksberg counties, and
I found a divided building on the Copenhagen City-Copenhagen County line.
See attachment. I drive on the main road every day, so I will stop soon to
check out the building. Pity it's already dark here at 4 pm. There is
actually a parish tripoint there in the middle of the road crossing.

Jesper