Subject: Re: Second division divided island
Date: Oct 11, 2003 @ 17:51
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

ok & should we pretend your second division island isnt bridged
to your presumably first division island also

or should we ignore bridges etc for purposes of this question

& would you allow any other weirdnesses
or must the other examples we offer be no stranger than this one

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> OK
>
> First of all we know that Guantanamo is not American soil, it's
just leased
> from Cuba.
>
> So there is no CUUS.
>
> BUT if we pretend that Guantanamo IS American soil and we
do have a CUUS,
> Cuba is a divided island.
>
> On
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/world_cities/guantanamo.jpg we
see that an
> island (name remains unknown but this map revials more
details

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/