Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] pics from the iron curtain
Date: Sep 26, 2003 @ 01:07
Author: Doug Murray (Doug Murray <doug@...>)

Welcome Joseph!

You will find lots of border related stuff here. Check the group
archives for photos.
Many of us also maintain websites with photos. Mine are:

http://www.borderlandtv.com/ -- This contains many images from the
Great Central European Border Expedition -- the first border roadtrip
that a group of boundarypointers took in Sept 2001.

http://homepage.mac.com/dougmurray/PhotoAlbum11.html -- Here you will
find many of my images from the Great Eastern European Border
Expedition (2002) and the Great Baltic Border Expedition (2003).

Others like Jan, Harry, Jesper, Peter, Rolf, and so on have great sites
that must not be missed. Check BP's links page for those URLs.

And again, WELCOME!

Doug Murray
Border Freak
Vancouver, BC
Canada

On Thursday, September 25, 2003, at 07:54 AM, Joseph Hornykewycz wrote:

> Hi!
>
> My name is Joseph. I am member of the IRONCURTAIN Foundation Europe. We
> do lots of research concerning the former Iron Curtain between Eastern
> and Western Europe. I also am co-owner of a company called
> visualhistory.tv, we collect historical material, make movies,
> multimedia etc...
> By chance I found this very interesting YahooGroup, and I hope I can
> contribute some interesting stuff for you. My first post includes a pic
> from the Austrian/Czech-Border, from a town namend Cikov, where the
> last remains of the Iron Curtain stand (approx. 700 Meters).
>
> Greetings,
> Joseph Hornykewycz
> Vienna, Austria

<image.tiff>