Subject: Re: Book about CAUS
Date: Sep 26, 2003 @ 00:28
Author: bjbutlerus ("bjbutlerus" <bjbutler@...>)

I like the following excerpt from the book description: "...until 1931
the Canadian Army?s ?Defence Scheme Number One? was to launch a
surprise attack on the US with Mexico and Japan as allies."

That would have added a substantial number of US trifinia, 22 to the
north and I don't know how many to the south ;)

BJB