Subject: Re: pics from the iron curtain
Date: Sep 26, 2003 @ 02:24
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Doug Murray <doug@d...> wrote:

> Welcome Joseph!
>
> You will find lots of border related stuff here. Check the group
> archives for photos.
> Many of us also maintain websites with photos. Mine are:
>

> http://www.borderlandtv.com/ -- This contains many images from the
> Great Central European Border Expedition -- the first border roadtrip
> that a group of boundarypointers took in Sept 2001.

& joseph it is true gcebe was the first border roadtrip that a group of
boundarypointers took
& also true that they took it in september 2001
but the first multipointing roadtrip that a group of boundarypointers
actually took was the gchobee
& it occurred in february 2001

it was first reported by our founding father bill in message 1391
who with jaycee & me & a crew of 2 made 5 for the quintipoint try
& the first & only global maxipointing party

& our journey was cosmically configured as the official bp
expeditionary blastoff as early as message 1324

however
many members have no idea of what others are doing or have done
or even of the purpose of the group
they are so full of themselves & their own interests
which of course is absolutely encouraged by our devotion to
manifoldness

so just remember to promote whatever you really like
but dont be surprised if it turns out that we actually do have a
primary orientation too
which you can find clearly stated on our home page

also if you can post pix to our files section
rather than or in addition to posting them as message attachments
they will be seen by far more members than if you dont