Subject: Re: AZNVCA
Date: Sep 04, 2003 @ 08:53
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

brian
always nice to see an old friend again
but when you first offered this azcanv report in message 7695
i did offer substantive improvements to it in messages 7696 &
7697
which i am a little surprised to see you havent taken into account
& which i am repeating now so you can have the benefit of them
if you wish before your next presentation

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "bjbutlerus"

<drpotatoes@y...>