Subject: Re: Lithuanian-Russian state border agreement comes into effect
Date: Aug 13, 2003 @ 06:56
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

jan
it seems strange that all these people would have spent all this
time agreeing to a description of their border without specifying
the regimes governing the watercourses
& stranger that such agreements would have been left up to the
demarcation commissioners

i dont say its impossible but i just dont get it yet

& you have already told me what you believe is the case
& how it seems to you
& i do appreciate your views

i am still curious tho about what the texts actually say
which is why i again ask you if you know
or better yet if you can provide them
whenever you do come back on this
thanx

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jan S. Krogh"
<jan.krogh@t...> wrote:
> Both houses of the Duma and Putin have ratified it. (This has
earlier been
> reported here.)
> There is no demarcation agreement yet as the commission
did not start its