Subject: Re: x equals bus&ss66 minus bus&ss76
Date: Aug 09, 2003 @ 23:27
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

ahh well it could be entirely as you say
since my guess that you have 50 more pages than our 190 here
which was based on some comments you made earlier
could be partly or completely cancelled by this news of the
reshuffling of the order of the states
aha
& thus the anticipated treasure troves may lie not in your hands
at all but exclusively in some combination of the still earlier
redactions
bus&ss64
bus&ss30
bus&ss23
bus&ss04
bus&ss00 &
bus&ss1885 respectively
if we should ever be so lucky as to find any of them

but anyway what is the highest numbered page you have there

that single detail should tell us whether there is much to be
gained by continuing this comparison

unless your format varies from our roughly 9 x 11 inch size

etc

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> I have reviewed my bus&ss66, comparing it to the contents of
your bus&ss76.
> They appear to be essentially the same. Mine has many more
pages, but no
> additional sections. Whether this results from fuller text within
the sections
> or only from differently set type, I cannot say. Some
illustrations are the
> same, while others are different.
>
> The only significant difference is the order of presentation of
the individual
> states. The order is the same through Florida, but the order in
my edition
> after that is: Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas,
Arkansas, Tennessee,
> Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin,
Missouri, Iowa,
> Minnesota, North and South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas,
Oklahoma, Montana,
> Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, Idaho,
Washington, Oregon, and