Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: x equals bus&ss66 minus bus&ss76
Date: Aug 09, 2003 @ 23:46
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

When I photocopied the book, it was very late at night. I was racing to get it
all done before the library closed. For that reason, I stopped copying at the
point where the coverage of the state boundaries ends. I did not copy the
portion "General Statistics Relating to the United States," the bibliography, or
the index. The states end on page 244. The format of my edition's pages is
approximately 5.5 x 8.5 inches, so it is quite different from yours.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA