Subject: Re: Spanish qp?
Date: Aug 08, 2003 @ 15:59
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "marcelmiquelcat"
<marcelmiquel@v...> wrote:

> Peter,
>
> It seems to exist this rock of four provinces, but I doubt there
is
> a quadripoint. I have no good maps near now, but according this
map,
> the qp doesn't exist:
>
> http://www.cotosdepesca.com/lugares/1640.asp
>
> It's a pity: it would be a nice qp because one of the points would
> be an enclave ( Anchuras ). However, it would be a third level one,
> as a provincial one, belonging to two different autonomous
> communities.
>
> marcel

Thanks, Marcel. It's a pity indeed. Could the provinces and/or
communities involved be inclined to alter their boundaries just a
little bit, so that a very special quadripoint would be created? :-)

Seriously, a tiny island divided into four _plus_ a quadripoint, now
that would be something! The island might still be divided, acc. to
that map, but no qp, alas.

Peter S.