Subject: Re: Spanish qp?
Date: Aug 08, 2003 @ 13:02
Author: marcelmiquelcat ("marcelmiquelcat" <marcelmiquel@...>)

Peter,

It seems to exist this rock of four provinces, but I doubt there is
a quadripoint. I have no good maps near now, but according this map,
the qp doesn't exist:

http://www.cotosdepesca.com/lugares/1640.asp

It's a pity: it would be a nice qp because one of the points would
be an enclave ( Anchuras ). However, it would be a third level one,
as a provincial one, belonging to two different autonomous
communities.

marcel

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Smaardijk"