Subject: Re: Birthday visit to international monument
Date: Aug 08, 2003 @ 14:43
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

ahhh good show
fantastic
& now it is all i who apologize

for we had been cribbing from the 1976 edition only
aka bus&ss76 in future

but what year model do you have

i figure it must be one of those elusive
long out of print
& much coveted because much more comprehensive
predecessor editions
which i have til now only dreamt of finding

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> Oh! Page 102 of my edition of Van Zandt is about Connecticut,
and this book
> contains no such photo even when discussing Louisiana and
Texas on pages
> 166-177.
>
> Lowell G. McManus
> Leesville, Louisiana, USA