Subject: Re: around Venezuela/Colombia/Brazil tp
Date: Aug 04, 2003 @ 13:54
Author: marcelmiquelcat ("marcelmiquelcat" <marcelmiquel@...>)

Jesper,

Of course is not a photo taken by me. I've never been in such a
paradisiac and tripointing place. The photo was taken, according to
the link, by a potographer named Leo Leopoldo.

BTW, you can easyly arrive to the broken link typing:
http://groups.msn.com/ConlaNaturaleza
then click "imágenes", and choose "Venezuela para esta comunidad".

marcel

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@i...>
wrote:
> Did you take the photo?
>
> Jesper
> Borderbase

http://communities.msn.es/ConlaNaturaleza/venezuelaparaestacomunidad.m
sn
> w?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=34
>
> So, we can see the nearest photo to the tripoint.
>
> However, I've attached the pic, just five days before our dead
line.

> marcel
>
> >marcel
> >the attached brcove try you made 15 months ago is all dead links
> >now
> >so i dont know if the following pix are improvements
> >or just replacements
> >http://www.postalven.com/pedro_milano.htm
> >http://tinyurl.com/iua2
> >
> >& strangely enough they could be either class e
> >or class d
> >or c
> >or even b
> >
> >for i have ascertained from ibs numbers 174 & 175 that the
> >tripoint falls on the thalweg of the rio negro
> >so these could have actually been shot from the tripoint itself
> >for all i can tell
> >or perhaps from your san jose island
> >which is said by the same source to be just nw of the tripoint
> >
> >& from the same source i learned
> >there is not just 1 but 2 brve monuments on the left bank
> >tho they are evidently not large enough to be visible in the pix
> >
> >& there is at least 1 brco monument on the right bank too
> >
> >also this trijunction both as described & as shown here
> >http://www.info.lncc.br/wrmkkk/ve1.html
> >is evidently a rare triple intersection
> >of a thalweg with 2 geodetics
> >
> >first place
> >nor how they can keep them from coming unstuck as the
> >thalweg wiggles around
> >
> >--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, <marcelmiquel@n...>
> wrote:
> >
> > On this link there is a photo of Piedra del Cocuy. Is difficult
> say
> > where is exactly the tripoint. It seems to be a wet one or
placed
> on a
> > island named San José.
> >
> > http://communities.msn.es/ConlaNaturaleza/
> >
> venezuelaparaestacomunidad.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&Photo
> ID=34
> >
> > No news about a tripoint monument, but there are at least a
> > binational monument there, according to
> >
> > http://home.hetnet.nl/~chimera15/yanomami/yanomami2.html
> >
> > There is more information about the tripoint at "Fronteiras do
> Brasil":
> >
> > http://www.info.lncc.br/wrmkkk/venezuee.html
> >
> > Marcel

> Con Vodafone Mail puedes gestionar todos tus mensajes de correo
> electrónico, faxes, SMS y mensajes de voz de una forma cómoda y
sin
> cuotas. Actívalo ya en http://www.vodafone.es/vodafonemail
>
> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.