Subject: Re: around Venezuela/Colombia/Brazil tp
Date: Aug 04, 2003 @ 12:23
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, <marcelmiquel@v...>
wrote:
> michael,
>
> thank you for the new pics. The first link is not dead, just a bit
> injuried. If you paste the second line, the link runs:

http://communities.msn.es/ConlaNaturaleza/venezuelaparaesta
comunidad.msn
> w?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=34
>
> So, we can see the nearest photo to the tripoint.

here is a still closer shot of the rock
http://tinyurl.com/iyd3
photographed from somewhere roughly above the tripoint
so the river & tripoint arent visible here

but the photographer might have been making a class b visit try
just as the photographers of our 3 earlier pix might have

so now we have 4 shots taken from somewhere near brcove
but still no certain class d photo of the tripoint itself