Subject: Re: «Neutral» BYLTLV treaty
Date: Jul 21, 2003 @ 08:23
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

given the similarity of the dates
i suppose it is a possibility that the guard & you are really only
talking about the same tripoint treaty as cited in message 9507

but i am still assuming that the dates mentioned are correct in
both cases & that you are therefore talking about some new
3way agreement that was added just a year & a day afterwards

in the meantime can you confirm your understanding

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jan S. Krogh"
<jan.krogh@t...> wrote:
> As earlier published on my net page
> http://home.no.net/enklaver/borders/byltlv.htm a 6 m2 square is
somewhat
> neutral in the sense that citizens from any country can visit this
area
> without visa.
>
> This information was confirmed to me by Senior
Commissioner Mr. Vytautas
> Lekavicius of the Lithuanian State Border Guard Service at the
GBBE