Subject: Re: «Neutral» BYLTLV treaty
Date: Jul 21, 2003 @ 01:31
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

hahahaha
denial & misfortune on principle
hahaha
so i will leave you to it jan
for tho i may wish & try to divert you
it is not my jurisdiction

but what could your mentioning fie or ptw have to do with this
& especially with your following non sequitur
at the word therefore
also attached below

anyway
neutral area technically & normally refers to 2 & only 2 parties
tho the very notion of neutrality is commonly abused by an
inflationary application to more than 2 parties
as in the above title

this is the same or really just the opposite abuse of deflating
manifoldness into twofoldness
by saying multi when bi or inter is meant

on the other hand
no mans land or terra nullius might well refer to 3 or more or all
nobodies or nonparties

but everyones land alone is positively for all parties
as well as for all nonparties alike
& not merely for many or some or both or one or none of them

& no matter whether we are talking de jure or de facto here
for it is all the same to mother nature

so lets stay positively happy go lucky if you dont mind
or in any case i will remain so on principle
& we can decide what this really is after we have seen the treaty

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jan S. Krogh"
<jan.krogh@t...> wrote:
> No, unfortunately not. According to Mr. Lekavicius the
agreement says only
> that visitors from any country may enter the square without a
visa. Later it
> is going to be erected national symbols around the square.
The idea comes
> from FIe and PTw, according to him.
> It is therefore no tridominium or triarea, but a «neutral» area as
it
> usually is between e.g. two custom stations at a border
crossing.