Subject: Re: SMOM map?
Date: Jul 11, 2003 @ 00:03
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> Acroorca wrote:
>
> > excuse me for tho i agree with your conclusion & you have
> > indeed responded on point to the question up to a point
> > this is still not a sufficient explanation of sovereignty.............
>
> I don't disagree with what you have written. I was endeavoring
to explain the
> rationale for SMOM's recognized sovereignty, not the concept of
sovereignty in
> general.
>
> Lowell

lowell you said

> It exists by its own power. That is what sovereignty means

& that is neither what sovereignty means nor anywhere near an
adequate explanation or description of it
whether in this particular case or in general
however dotty you may otherwise wish to go on us

punctilious truth matters here

& we are seekers not just of sovereignty
but of multisovereign points

so we had better be right on the point of what sovereignty means