Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: SMOM map?
Date: Jul 11, 2003 @ 01:52
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

Well! I have tried to contribute to these discussions with intellectual
thoughts, only to have them repeatedly demeaned, most recently as "dotty." I'm
still new to this group, but it appears that intellectual thought is not welcome
here except from one person. Fine! Have it your way. In the future, I will
try to restrict my occasional contributions to facts and figures.

Lowell