Subject: Re: MN-ND-SD
Date: Jul 09, 2003 @ 14:19
Author: bjbutlerus ("bjbutlerus" <bjbutler@...>)

I probably will try some sort of measurement from the witness
monument. However, our experience with a string at MA-NH-VT suggests
we need something less stretchy. I might have a problem carrying a 600
ft. roll of piano wire onto a plane, so I'll probably check out
available options in Wheaton. Maybe I can rent/borrow one of those
laser surveying units.

BJB