Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Kopaczow (PL) - Oldrichov na Hranicich (cz)
Date: Jul 03, 2003 @ 21:28
Author: udomet@gmx.de (udomet@...)

> Thank you very much for the interesting story and pictures!
>
> Do you know why nobody speaks with each other over the borderline? Is it
> not allowed or do they simply not have anything to say to each other?

Jan

Sure is it allowed since 1990 to speak with each other over the borderline.
Maybe is that the difficult history and that they`s lived to 1990 always at
the border under supervision of the army and miliz/police.

I thing that they`ve a "Border complex" in the heads. It´s an psychical
problem.

Udo

--
+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more http://www.gmx.net +++