Subject: Re: Kopaczow (PL) - Oldrichov na Hranicich (cz)
Date: Jul 03, 2003 @ 23:23
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

yes indeed an altogether fine ensemble
right up to & including the questions & answers

how close did you actually get to the czdepl tripoint udo

did you know it has been approached & sighted before
& even brought back alive to the group
but is yet to be actually reached in the flesh itself
so far as we know
since it is right in the middle of a stream confluence

physical touches of wet tripoints are counted rare coups
& miraculously this one is still a virgin
while seemingly so available

so if you are ever in the neighborhood again
with or without flotation
& the adventure calls you
well i think we would keep cheering you on

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, udomet@g... wrote:
> > Thank you very much for the interesting story and pictures!
> >
> > Do you know why nobody speaks with each other over the
borderline? Is it
> > not allowed or do they simply not have anything to say to
each other?

> Jan
>
> Sure is it allowed since 1990 to speak with each other over the
borderline.
> Maybe is that the difficult history and that they`s lived to 1990
always at
> the border under supervision of the army and miliz/police.
>
> I thing that they`ve a "Border complex" in the heads. It´s an
psychical
> problem.
>
> Udo
>
> --
> +++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more http://www.gmx.net +++
>
> Jetzt ein- oder umsteigen und USB-Speicheruhr als Prämie
sichern!