Subject: Re: The IBWC speaks!!!
Date: Jul 03, 2003 @ 00:31
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

Well, then, assuming nothing other than vertical sovereignty exists,
in this case we seem to have a diagram of the border that looks like so:

| : |
| : |
U S A | river |
| : |
| : | M E X I C O
| : |
| : |
.........|...... |
: | |
: Bridge | |
.........|...... |
| : |
| : |
| : |

Mexico picks up territory under the bridge as the river moves south,
and the US picks up territory everywhere else but under the bridge as
the river moves south.... that sounds fair.

In DE-LUX condominium, where there is the bridge we have already
discussed, we seem to have:

.| |.
.| Condominium |.
L .| |. Germany
u .| River |.
x .| |.
e .....................
m ------------.------------
b . Bridge
o .
u ------------.------------
r .....................
g .| |.
.| |.
.| |.
.| |.

Do we have a condominium divided into two parts, a condominium with an
exclave of the big part to the north of the bridge south of the bridge
surrounded by Luxembourg, Germany and France? Or, do we have an
exclave of the small southern part on the north of the bridge
surrounded by Germany, Luxembourg and Belgium? Or is the border
across the bridge creating a Jungholz sort of affair connected by the
widthless border across the bridge?

LN