Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] IWBC comes through!
Date: Jul 02, 2003 @ 00:05
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

AND THEY'VE DONE IT YET AGAIN!

I have received another message from the IWBC, which I will paste below (with my
comment afterward):

Dear Mr. McManus:

I wanted to acknowledge receipt of your inquiry. It has been referred to Manuel
Rubio in our Boundary and Realty Division. He will be contacting you in the
near future. I want to congratulate you on your knowledge of boundary issues.
You are obviously well informed and have articulated some thoughtful questions.

Sincerely,
Sally Spener
USIBWC Public Affairs Officer
915-832-4175

Now, who else on this group has been complimented by an international boundary
administration authority? :-)

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA