Subject: Marianas Everest's videos
Date: Jun 23, 2003 @ 18:07
Author: Jan S. Krogh ("Jan S. Krogh" <jan.krogh@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

Mr. Linas (alias Marianas Everest) is the third Lithuanian border freak. He
has a great homepage - unfortunately only in Lithuanian language so far (you
will need Baltic Windows encoding to read the text correctly).
I have invited him to meet IBRG GBBE border expedition at Vistytis.

You can also learn more about Lithuanian geography by taking a look at the
videos (see URLs below) at his great home page [which btw has this index
page: http://www.angelfire.com/blues/riba/index.html ].

Juozapine: Lithuania's highest "mountain".
Index3: Lithuania's most northern, southern, eastern (video!) and western
corners + LTc and "beginning". NB! Old maps showing USSR borders. The listed
LTs is not the correct one anymore!
Gerlach: Mount Gerlach, highest point of Tatra Mountains.
Rysy: PLSK at Mount Rysy.

Soon I will put out some new LTLV images.

Regards,
Jan
http://home.no.net/enklaver