Subject: Re: Confederation Bridge (NB-PEI)
Date: Jun 12, 2003 @ 19:09
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Doug Murray
<doug@d...> wrote:

> Confirmation (maybe)

reconfirmation
& definitely
because there simply is no boundary between nb & pei
& thats because canadian federal waters are all there is there
& everywhere in canada beyond coastal baselines at low tide
as i was recently pointing out in triplicate around point roberts etc

& thats why this bridge is a federal rather than an interprovincial
structure too

btw pei is the only province completely surrounded by federal
canada & thus the only one without any interprovincial borders

when i can get to the scanner i will send you a pic of the nearest
local tripoint to this bridge tho
canbnsn
the northerly of 2 points where these canadian federal waters
meet new brunswick & nova scotia

the other & more southerly mate being canbnss
in the bay of fundy
at the opposite end of the nbns divider isthmus of chignecto

but more about these cannabis twin later

that there is no boundary marker on the
> Confederation Bridge demarcating the New Brusnwick - Prince
Edward
> Island border:
>
> Thank you for contacting Confederation Bridge.
>
> Sorry, but there is no markings on the bridge to show the
border
> between Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick;  nor is
there an