Subject: Re: St Maarten
Date: Jun 12, 2003 @ 03:07
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

nice find chris
by far the best map of it we have seen or may ever see
yet once again the boundary wont stay still
but is again different
as it has been on every map we have seen

i have a feeling we are going to need nothing less than the treaty text
& another feeling it may have been lost or deliberately tucked away
even perhaps completely forgotten
since it has been so elusive

but what fun

meantime what happened to dallen

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "chris schulz" <23568@g...>
wrote:
> http://edm.sxm.free.fr/Maps/map-frames.html
>
> hi,
> here you may find different topo-maps of sint maarten - saint martin.
>
> http://edm.sxm.free.fr/Maps/map5d.JPG
> this is around oyster pond,
> but i cant see anything clave-like.
>
> regards, chris